1. Requirements for participation in the mentoring programme:
- The mentoring relationship relies on the voluntary participation and commitment of the mentor and the mentee.
- There is no claim to participation in the mentoring programme and to the allocation of a mentee or mentor. No appeal can be made against admission and allocation.
- The design of the mentoring relationship is the responsibility of the mentor and the mentee. The University cannot be held liable for the content and consequences of the mentoring.
- The programme is designed for a period of two years, but can be terminated prematurely in consultation with the programme administration.
- The University of St.Gallen reserves the right to exclude participants from the mentoring programme without further explanation.
- Participation requires the provision of certain personal data processed under the programme. Otherwise, participation is impossible.
2. Participants’ obligations:
- To treat personal data and information of the involved parties confidentially and not to pass them on to third parties.
- Perform all activities without monetary consideration.
- Not to include topics in the mentoring relationship that could discriminate or hurt the other person. This applies in particular to sexual, political, religious or faith-related topics and actions.
3. Non-discrimination policy in assigning mentors/mentees:
- Mentors and mentees are assigned individually based on the participants’ profiles and the information provided.